Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Get well soon Rog!

  1. #1
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hey folks,
    I'm sure you'll all want to join me and send your thoughts and prayers out to our DEAR friend Roger/ellanoize.

    I just heard from Mrs. Ella who asked me to pass on this information to you.

    We wanted to let you know that roger wont be on line for a couple of more days, he is in the hospital due to problems with his gallbladder. He is in the hospital awaiting to be scheduled for surgery. I'll be checking his pms for him. Could you do us a favor and let everyone know his situation for us
    thank you
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">We all love Roger (how could we not?) and his absence was already obvious! Hopefully his speedy recovery will be obvious too, real soon!

    Thanks for letting us know Mrs. Ella [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    Please feel free to post in Rogers absence. We would like to know how he's doing asap!

    <font size="4">Get Well Soon Roger! We miss you dude!</font>
    [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #2
    Inactive Member The Canadian Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Rog Chantale and I send our best wishes
    to a quick stay and that you will be up and
    about in no time, our prayers are with you
    I told her you need a good Canadian jug of
    whiskey it will cure what ails ya lol. Anyway
    peace my friend.

    Warren

  3. #3
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You get better real soon Ella. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
    You hang in there too Julie! [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Sportyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Rog and Julie
    Get well soon! We'll all be thinking of you and our thoughts and prayers are for a speedy recovery cause the boards won't be the same with out your witty observations.

    Mike [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    SCHEMESofNEON
    Guest SCHEMESofNEON's Avatar

    Post

    Thinking of you Rog, hope you'll have a speedy recovery, and you'll be up and back on your feet in no time!
    [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just got home from the hospitial. Thanks for the kind thoughts.

    As I was getting ready for Church Sunday Morning, I was hit wit an unbearable pain in my mid back. I lay down for a little bit and the pain eased up, So I got up and was getting dressed when it hit me again. Julie packed me up and took me to the Emergency room (about 25 minutes away). I had never felt pain like this before. When I arrived At the E.R. they shot me up with pain killers and I woke up as they were putting me in the CT Scan.

    When I next woke up, I was no longer hurting, When My doctor came in and explained that I had a marble sized gall stone that had been blocking A valve, and that was causing the pain. It had shifted, and the local ER was booked up so I am now on the list to have my gallbladder removed in about 10 days.

    I will keep you updated, Thanks again for your prayers and good thoughts.

    RogeR

  7. #7
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Wow Rog!
    One gall stone and they remove the gall bladder?
    Well I'm sure your doctor knows what he/she is doing! Please keep us informed bud! We worry, ya know!

    Nice to see you on the boards though. I was getting ready to try to contact you when Mrs. Ella let me know!

    Absence make the heart grow fonder but I still prefer having you around dude!

    Take care now!
    [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]
    Gus

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry to hear that Rog!
    It's always a surprise to me when I get a reminder that I ain't 'nigh invulnerable' neither. Feel better soon, friend! Best wishes and prayers your way.
    ~ Rocky

  9. #9
    Inactive Member sparklelynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    415
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Hey Rog - I hope you feel better and good luck with your upcoming surgery. Your in our thoughts and prayers, dude. Tell the wife to keep her chin up too. My sis had this surgery done to her a couple of years ago and she says she has never felt better. So I'm sure you'll have twice as much energy when this is all said and done. Will be thinking of you.

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    -Sparkle

  10. #10
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You don't realize how much you all mean to me, Thank you all for your prayers.
    I have been feeling weak for several weeks, I suppose the gallbladder has something to do with that.
    I'm still feeling weak, but now the nerves start playing into it. I hate this waiting.

    I never realized how common, having a gallbladder removed was. It seems like any time I mention it, someone has had the surgery or knows of someone who had it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic